After busy city tour, this tour will help you see the countryside of Vietnam. It is about 65 km west from Hanoi. You can enjoy the fresh air of tropical forests and many spectacular natural scenery.
Ba Vi National Park, 48 kms west of Hanoi, covers an area of 7,377 ha on a range of high mountains. The park is famous for its rich and diverse flora and fauna comprising tropical and subtropical species. Wandering about the forest, you seem to live in a fairyland surrounded by cloud-capped mountains and roaring waterfalls. Climbing up to the top of the mountains, you will find a temple dedicated to the Tan Vien God and can take an enthralling bird’s-eye view of the surroundings.
The primeval rain forest of Ba Vi National Park boasts a wide range of flora and fauna. This is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and is easily accessible. We depart Hanoi for the one and a half-hour drive to Ba Vi. After lunch we visit a Temple dedicated to the God of the Jungle. There will be time to relax in these tranquil surroundings before starting our journey back to Hanoi.
- Private tour
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Meals as indicated in program (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- Private transportation at places as indicated in program
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- Fully escorted by professional
- English or French speaking tour guide
- Pre and post trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Tip & gratuities
- All other service is not made on the written form