This tour will take you to visit Ba Be National Park – the largest natural freshwater lake in Vietnam. It gives you the opportunity to experience the real tropical forests.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be lake (L, D)
Depart for Ba Be National Park, passing through the mountainous region of Tonkin – Thai Nguyen. There are superb landscapes with the rice fields and tea plantation in terrace, the paddle wheels in bamboo on the two sides of the river. Upon arrival at Cho Ra, take a boat on Nang river that slips in a cultivated country before penetrating in a landscape of chalky cliffs whose flank are characterized by small wild gardens, where hang the lianas and its long roots in quest of earth. Then enter into the Puong Cave. The river flows, making up a wonderful site where you can enjoy the stalactites on foot of this pothole. Continue going by boat to Pac Ngoi – a village of Tay ethnic. The Tay lives on fishing, rice and corn cultivation. Their stilt houses with the thatched roofs disperse in the austere surrounding landscapes.
Day 2: Boating – Return Hanoi (B, L)
More canoeing then breakfast served by the lakes, swimming. Short break for a visit to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology in Thai Nguyen city before have lunch on road. Arrive in hotel by 17.30.
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
- Accommodation at stilt house in hill tribe village
- All meals as mention in the program
- Boat cruise on the river
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary.
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Other meals & drinks
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- All other service is not made on the written form.